Offers / Trades
Email me email@example.com
If you have some RPGs, sci-fi/fantasy books, games, or related pop culture items you’d like to sell or trade, tell us about it! We pay top $ for collectible Dungeons & Dragons and other old school RPGs.
- Real Offers. No lowballing here. Get eBay auction prices, without the fees.
- For a Quote, we’ll need to know what you have, and the condition (wear, markings, completeness, etc.). Lists are good, photos even better. If you have a lot of items, group photos are quicker.
- Or just box it up and send it. Include a note with your contact info. We’ll pay based on what’s there. You’ll get the same payout either way.
- Shipping is on your dime. Books ship cheap by USPS Media Mail at approx. 50¢ per pound. See my Packaging Tips below for secure shipments.
- I pay on delivery. Cash deals are by Check or Paypal, your choice. Trades get a higher offer; you will get a store credit code to spend as you wish in the shop.
20987 N John Wayne Pkwy Suite B104 PMB 444
Maricopa, AZ 85139-2926
Looking for the shop? Examples of what we sell? Sales Site Here.
Heavy book shipments are a threat to their own package. If allowed to bounce around freely, the stack of books will act as a battering ram as the package is tossed around in the postal stream.
Tape every panel and seam of the package. A strap of tape will stop a seam tear before it becomes catastrophic. Tape is cheap; package losses are not.
Fill every air space in the package with with bubble wrap, rolled newspaper, etc. Pad the contents away from contact with the box walls. Voids in the package become crush zones.
Write clear, legible addresses. This is the time to use your best penmanship. If you are writing the address on a slip of paper, make sure it is securely attached to the box, else it could be torn off, and the package will disappear into the postal vortex.