The Classic TV series of Babylon 5 was one of the first to write a continuous storyline, unlike most shows of the time, which were episodic in nature. Seasons 3 and 4 and the Shadow War followed by the war for Earth were the climax of the epic series.
In the 90s, a series of novels were written in the Babylon 5 universe.
- Book 1 – Voices, by John Vornholt [Amazon]
- Book 2 – Accusations by Lois Tilton [Amazon]
- Book 3 – Blood Oath by David Morrell [Amazon]
- Book 4 – Clark’s Law by Jim Mortimore [Amazon]
- Book 5 – Touch of your Shadow, Whisper of your Name by Neal Barrett Jr. [Amazon]
- Book 6 – Betrayals by S.M. Stirling [Amazon]
- Book 7 – Shadow Within by Jeanne Cavelos [Amazon]
- Book 8 – Personal Agendas by Al Sarrantonio [Amazon]
- Book 9 – To Dream in the City of Sorrows by Kathryn M. Drennan [Amazon]
See Also: Babylon 5 pages at my reference site